Plan A: film actress
- I have always wanted to be an actress. When I was really young, I would pick scenes from tv shows and perform them for my parents: my specialty was Madeline, because I did her French accent perfectly haha :)
- I was a competitive figure skater until 10th grade, so I didn’t have time to do theatre, but I was always performing stuff for my friends, and I eventually quit skating so I could pursue theatre! Such a great decision :)
- In college now, theatre is much too competitive, it’s almost ridiculous. So, in 2015, I plan on moving to California and trying acting for a year! (maybe 2…)
Plan B: News Anchor
- This would most directly relate to my major, it’d also take a long time too - I’d have to start off as a reporter, so it’d be a few years before I reach anchor status, but I could see it happening!
Plan C: Corporate level of Caribou Coffee
- I’ve been working at Caribou Coffee since 10th grade, and at the corporate level, they like to hire people from the inside. And even though my major is Broadcasting, it’s mostly general communication classes, so it would still apply. I know so much about the company already, why not just try moving up?
Basically that’s my life plan! I find it to be relatively fool-proof, as I will have a career plan regardless! If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me!! :)