- I have a cold - no bronchitis, no flu, no pneumonia, thank goodness.
- My reaction to the bed bugs (yep, they’re bed bugs) has led me to be sick. Cool.
- I’ve been given these antibiotic pills (they also help with my respiratory system since I’m so phlegmy):
- I have to throw away all of my bedding…my bedding cost me $80.
- Oh, and my mattress too, which was about $100.
Now here comes the weird part - when I told my parents all this, they first told me to buy a sleeping bag for the last week of school. But then my dad called and said they are driving the 4 hours up here to bring me pillows and bedding, and they’ll buy me a mattress when they get here.
I seriously have the greatest parents in the world.
P.s. they’ll be here in less than an hour and my room is a pigsty! I’ll talk to you guys later!
- findingjacqueline likes this
- findthehealthieryou said: Aw :( Get better soon! x
- juliebear328 likes this
- lilianabanana reblogged this from callmemoprah and added:
- swift-as-the-coursing-river said: Dang that’s not cool! But I’m glad your parents are bringing you new stuff :)
- swift-as-the-coursing-river likes this
- callmemoprah posted this